Tuesday, March 25, 2014

works of the Lord

When the Lord says be patient and wait for me to answer your prayers he is not kidding. And when he told me that the retreat would continue down the mountain he was not kidding! I not only got to fellowship with my dad tonight for about an hour but with my mom too! Since like 4:00pm we have just been sharing what the Lord has spoken to us, and man the way God orchestrated it all, I mean we were just watching the bible series on the t.v and whenever God put something on our hearts we would pause the show and just start talking. Eventually by the second pause we just stopped pressing play and she really opened up to me. I wanted to pray with her but I felt like it wasn't the right time and I was also extremely terrified. But...just thought I'd share that with you guys because you know, I just can't contain myself when God works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment