Tuesday, November 12, 2013

stand fast & be unshakable

"Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. 
Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor. 1:13-14

I never thought much of love, never had a boyfriend. 
All I knew of love was what the books told me, and what my family showed me. I thought of love in terms of it being something you can lose and so was not worth it.
Now I see how strong people are.
All their souls crying out to God. Continuing on in the face of triumph and anguish. How resilient humans are, how strong a sinners faith is to believe even when the Heavens are silent. I understand now that God gave me things of this world not because I needed them to be happy but rather I needed them to understand the value of this world and the people in it. 
Because how does one save a thing they think is worthless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment