Tuesday, November 19, 2013

justified

"Why should a living man complain, A man for the punishment of his sins?" Lam. 3:39

How justified God would have been to discard me. To say to me you are not worthy. My life had been a continuation of disappointments I saw as needless suffering. When I cried out to God no one answered. I stopped going to church because I was so angry at Him that I couldn't stand to be in a place that He might be.  People suffer, other people are cruel and the world just seems to keep spinning. Who was I to charge the God of the Universe with my trespasses. Who am I that He who never knew sin would die for me. " O Lord, You have pleaded my case for my soul; You have redeemed my life. O Lord, You have seen how I am wronged" Lam. 3:58-59. And yet He choose to save me, to drag me from Satan's oppressions. All I can give, all that I am; may it  be rendered to Him. For He who deserves to be exalted choose to exalt me the day he brought me to my feet and walked my body into a pool. May His will for me be made so clear that I cannot sleep, breathe or think until I have submitted to His grace. O that my heart would pound in my chest His commands, that my feet would move solely for His accord for His glory. May He use us all for He is deserving of all that we have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment